WOMEN’S ENDURANCE SWIMMING COSTUME ONE PIECE BOYLEG SWIMWEAR
Showtime Ltd. Custom Manufacturing
– One piece swimsuit
– With light padded cup for support and comfort
– Racerabck and U-back to keep fit and comfortable
– Smooth and stretchy with great comfort
– Soft and quick drying fabric
Tip #1: How to Dry a Swimsuit
Never wring a swimsuit out. This can easily damage the delicate fibers and cause the suit to lose its shape.
Instead, lay it flat between two dry towels, roll the towels up, and gently press the towels so they absorb the excess water.
Tip #2: Avoid Dry Cleaning, Ironing, and Bleaching
Bleach should not be used on bathing suits, since it causes discoloration and damage. Swimsuits should not be ironed.
If wrinkling occurs, simply dampen the suit slightly and they should fall out. Swimsuits should generally not be dry cleaned.
Tip #3: Washing a New Bathing Suit
Soaking a new bathing suit in vinegar helps prevent the colors from fading or bleeding, keeping them brighter for longer.
To soak properly, add about a tablespoon of white vinegar to a quart of water in a bowl. Add the bathing suit, and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
Then, gently massage it with fingertips. Do not wring the swimsuit;
Alternatively, the suit can be laid flat in a ventilated area. Direct, bright sunlight should be avoided when drying, to prevent fading.
- Boyleg top and boxer shorts swimwear bottom
- Padded top, double lined and full coverage to keep modest and body-shape support
- Racerabck and U-back to keep fit and comfortable
- Body: 82% nylon / 18% elastane & Lining: 100% polyester
- 100% customer satisfaction and after-sales service, If you got any question, Please don’t worry, Just via message contact us, Our friendly and helpful customer service centre is always here for you.